As a result, your tagging is often wrong, outdated, or not giving the insights you want. Or worse: you might be making decisions based on inaccurate or unreliable data.
Luckily, there is the Google Tag Manager, in which you can inject your Analytics Tags (or every other tag you want) without much IT involvement. Implementation can be done quickly, accurately, and in a very flexible way.
What do you get?
In the basic package, I will tag your entire site in a structured, flexible, way. I provide documentation as well, and do Q&A in a seperate enviroment, so the new implementation won’t affect your existing data.
Included is the following:
- Intake, where all specifications are agreed upon before starting the implementation
- Page views for every page
- Virtual page views for page-like interactions within the same URL
- Event tracking for
- file downloads
- clickouts to external sites
- adjusted bounce rate
- scroll behavior
- form submits
- Delivery of the implementation:
- A working and ready-to-deploy GTM container
- Installation instructions
- Support on the delivered implementation
I’ve done this loads of times, so I can do this very efficiently. Hence, I can offer this service for the very low price of € 750 ex. VAT
Custom work, like enhanced e-commerce integration is possible as well. Just ask.
Please send me your details, and before you know it, your site is perfectly tagged!